Shipping & Returns
- FREE shipping* (standard 2-3 working days) is offered for orders of £65 excluding VAT or more, delivery charges are from £4.95.
*This excludes non-mainland, highlands and any postcodes our courier charges a surcharge for.
- Priority shipping (next day by 12 noon) is available at a charge of £17.95 per parcel.
- Three delivery attempts will be made by our courier after which we reserve the right to charge redelivery attempts.
- We will strive to dispatch orders placed by 3pm on the same day. Any orders placed after 3pm are not guaranteed to be dispatched the same day and will be shipped the next business working day.
- All deliveries require a signature as proof of delivery.
- Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that goods are delivered within the stated time, no liability can be accepted for any delays. However, in the event of any delay you will be contacted and offered another time for delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: Next day delivery service excludes non-mainland, highlands and selected postcodes. For a delivery to these parts there is a £13.95 charge per parcel sent.
Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will contacted by email or phone with the option to have a similar alternative, or with a date for your item of stock to be despatched.
A. A returned goods form must accompany all returned items (these are available from customer services). A credit note cannot be issued without the original invoice/invoice no.
B. Any returned item lost, damaged or defaced in transit to Glove Club Ltd will not be credited. If the Buyer has not received an acknowledgement or credit note within 14 days they should notify Glove Club Ltd.
C. Any returned items must be packed in a cardboard box and suitably labelled to Glove Club Ltd. Unpacked goods should not be handed to the carrier's driver.
D. Any item not included in the catalogue may be subject to a handling charge if returned for credit.
E. Subject to conditions A-D above, Glove Club Ltd will accept for credit at a sum equal to that which the Buyer paid for the goods: -
1. Items returned to and received by Glove Club Ltd in a re-saleable condition provided they are received within 28 days of invoice date.
2. Any item received damaged or unusable provided Glove Club Ltd is notified according to condition.
F. A handling charge of 25% may be raised on any return of saleable goods received after 28 days from invoice date.
G. Glove Club Ltd reserves the right to charge carriage on returns where collection is arranged by Glove Club Ltd.